headerimg

It was in the fifth grade, and I remem

in Was ist neu im Forum? 01.11.2018 08:30
von gfgfgfgfgfgf5 | 4 Beiträge | 360 Punkte

It was in the fifth grade, and I remember now clearly. I remember that day is Wednesday. It was Wednesday, and the first class in the afternoon was over!�� �� �� �� �� !! As soon as we heard the ringtone, we ran to the playground as quickly as possible. I saw Mr. Sports Mai took a rope that was thick and long and recorded a red rope in the middle of the rope teacher told us about this tug-of-war competition Parliament Cigarettes. I heard it three feet high. class is pulling the side and shouting six or three classes to cheer one or two pull! Lian Mai also gave us six or three classes to cheer! worked hard and made all the strengths of the whole body come out Cheap Cigarettes. At this time, Teacher Mai was eccentric to help us this class.er Mai is not only the fall of the sixth class, but even the six or three classes are down. Last year, during the hot summer sun Cigarette Online, my father and mother came to Hainan Sanya to play.bout 1 pm, my father and mother flew to Sanya. After more than three hours of flight, we arrived at Sanya Haibin before dusk Carton Of Cigarettes. The sea is so beautiful!se to see the sea water is light green, looking forward to the sea and showing a dark green color, looking into the distance, the blue water of the sea meets spectacularly! Like a flowing landscape. The golden sands are dazzling, and the blue waters attract countless visitors.ut on a beautiful swim and went into the sea. The sea water rushed to my body. I felt a cool and soft feeling. My father and mother are playing in the sea, as if they are having a happy Songkran Festival. I accidentally took a sip of the sea, feeling awkward and bitter. Suddenly a big wave rushed up, my eyes could not be opened, I felt sour. father and I are constantly playing in the sea, stirring up the joyful water from time to time, attracting people's envious eyes Cigarettes For Sale. After the playfulness, my father and mother scraped the seaweed on the rocks and gathered the floating seaweed. The sea water brought us endless fun. I just laughed out loud, and suddenly a big wave rushed me to the shore. The sea water has receded. I saw colorful and strange shells. I picked up the shells again. As night fell, I was forced to return to the hotel with the help of my father and mother.trip to Sanya made me open my eyes, waves, beaches, shells... I left a beautiful, romantic memory for my childhoo

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 21 Gäste sind Online:
dataalign

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ketoirmorg9
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 769 Gäste und 35 Mitglieder, gestern 2097 Gäste und 35 Mitglieder online.