headerimg

The Crow’s Nest: Jameis

in Was ist neu im Forum? 06.11.2018 03:47
von linhui95 | 526 Beiträge | 47355 Punkte

Youth Demar Dotson Jersey , Mike Smith, and hopes for the DL How Jameis Winston can resurrect his career arcJameis Winston makes his first start of the season Sunday in Atlanta.Want to know why Mike Smith still is the Bucs defensive coordinator? It’s way bigger than one guyBucs defensive coordinator Mike Smith says his unit must be “a hell of a lot better” in 2018 and is counting on that as the Bucs try to improve on a 5-11 record. Buckner Says the Bucs’ Defensive Line is Just Getting Started The new DL coach is optimistic.Questions about how Falcons can turn the season around, beating the Bucs http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-bryan-anger-jersey , what 1-4 means, much more Welcome to Straight from the ’Beek! The Falcons are regrouping after a tough road loss to the Steelers – and you’ve got plenty of questions.Something’s Gotta GiveMove over Mike Smith, you’ve got company.Subtle difference in Winston’s appearance The team is already through four training camp practices and I noticed something subtle Lavonte David Jersey , but important on Jameis Winston’s non-throwing hand. The fourth-year signal caller was wearing a glove. It isn’t uncommon for quarterbacks to wear gloves on their non-throwing hand, but for Winston, this was the first time. One can only speculate Authentic Chris Conte Jersey , but I would assume that he is using it to have a better feel for the football when the pocket starts to collapse and hands reach for the football. Winston does have 31 total fumbles (15 lost) in only three years and he has commented on trying to improve that aspect of his game this off season. I’m all for Winston trying new things to cut down on fumbles. If the glove is the answer and will help with fumbles, so be it. Below is the video showing Winston with the glove on his non-throwing hand:

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 58 Gäste sind Online:
melting

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: huisache
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1581 Gäste und 25 Mitglieder, gestern 3263 Gäste und 42 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken