headerimg

, 10/11: Graham Gano, Saquon Barkley, trade candidates, more Good morning, New York Giants fans!

in Was ist neu im Forum? 06.11.2018 04:30
von linhui95 | 522 Beiträge | 46995 Punkte

Zitat

Giants news http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-connor-barwin-jersey Let’s help you fill some of the time between now and Thursday’s 8:20 p.m. ET kickoff vs. the Philadelphia Eagles with a look around the Inter-Google.Graham Gano knew exactly where to place Panthers game-winning ball responsible for dooming Giants - NY Daily NewsWhen Graham Gano got home with the football he kicked 63 yards to give the Panthers a dramatic win over the Giants, he knew exactly where he was going to put it.Top 10 trade candidates: The Le'Veon Bell conundrum - NFL.comAs we hurtle toward the NFL's Oct. 30 trade deadline, which players could be on the move? Chris Wesseling examines 10 noteworthy names on the rumor mill.Bennett: Saquon Barkley reminds me of 3 Pro Bowlers - NFL.comAhead of Thursday night's tussle between Philadelphia and the New York Giants, Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett spouted some high praise for rookie running back Saquon Barkley.Ranking top 25 2019 NFL free agents, predictions on who gets re-signed, franchise tagThese are the 25 best players on the market next March Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , plus our picks for who will sign big deals to stay on their teams, be franchise-tagged and more.Eagles enter first NFC East game vs. Giants knowing division is ‘still right there to be had’When the Eagles begin their NFC East schedule on Thursday night against the New York Giants, they know that their clearest path to the playoffs is to win a division without a team that's distinguished itself to date.How Saquon Barkley can make the Giants’ running game even better - SBNation.comRetired NFL lineman Geoff Schwartz takes a closer look at an almost perfectly executed inside zone RPO.Leonard: Giants well aware of stakes heading into must-win Eagles game - NY Daily NewsA win Thursday night over the Philadelphia Eagles could turn around the Giants’ season.For frustrated Giants, all that’s on the line vs. Eagles is everythingThe Eagles are what they are, but that does not mean the Giants have to call them what they are.It is accurate to call the Giants’ next opponent the...Giants news, 9/27: Drew Brees wants to play until he’s 45, Rhett Ellison’s Mark Bavaro “aura,” more New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees is playing as well, maybe better than he ever has at the age of 39. He said Wednesday that he has no plans to stop playing for a while.“I think I can do it until 45. I’m not telling you I am. I think I’ll walk away from this game before that, or until about 32 teams tell me that I can’t play anymore Cheap Eli Manning Jersey , and when I do, it’ll be because I just want to spend more time with my family, with my kids, and I’m ready for the next chapter, but I’m not there yet,” Brees said. “I enjoy doing what I’m doing. I feel like we have a great opportunity here in New Orleans with our team, and I just still love it. I love the locker room, I love the grind, and I love the challenges.”Shurmur: Rhett Ellison has Mark Bavaro-esque “aura”When it comes to Giants tight ends the highest compliment you can pay is to compare one to Mark Bavaro. Giants coach Pat Shurmur did just that on Wednesday when talking about Rhett Ellison.“He epitomizes a player that you want on your team. He’s very good at what he does, he can line up anywhere http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-riley-dixon-jersey , he finds a way to make plays. Some guys just have a knack for that. He finds a way to make plays. Very trustworthy and very tough, and he’s wired like a football player, and that is what you’re looking for,” Shurmur said. “I made the analogy, and this probably isn’t fair because I don’t know Mark Bavaro that well, but I sensed the same kind of aura when I met him the other night – just a tough guy that’s going to do what he’s asked and let the chips fall. That’s what Rhett is.”Saquon Barkley on the Saints’ league-leading run defenseBarkley has surpassed 100 total yards of offense in each of his first three career games.“They definitely pop out on tape. They’re fast, they’re a physical team. They’ve got some great linebackers over there, great defensive linemen over there. We’ve faced great defenses before. We got to continue to just work on ourselves, and continue to come in every single day and work hard. I think everything else will take care of itself.”Alec Ogletree on facing Drew BreesThe linebacker and defensive co-captain knows what the Giants will be up against on Sunday.“He’s going to be a Hall of Fame quarterback one day. Well he really is a Hall of Fame quarterback, he’s going to have a gold jacket one day Cheap Sterling Shepard Jersey , but like you said, he’s done it for a long time and everybody says pretty much the same thing, you got to get in his face, try to limit his vision, but at the same time he has good pocket presence and he knows how to work in the pocket,” Ogletree said. “Just presents a challenge for us to try to go out there and do that and get in his face and try to block his vision a little bit.”Around the Inter-GooglePayton: Roughing rule about intentional body weight - NFL.comGrading all 32 first rounders after Week 3 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football FocusLike Saquon Barkley, Saints running back Alvin Kamara can do it all | Newsday

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 56 Gäste sind Online:
zhangsan520

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ye1davbv
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1206 Gäste und 19 Mitglieder, gestern 1567 Gäste und 42 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 53959 Themen und 58542 Beiträge.

Heute waren 19 Mitglieder Online:
a34csme1, Bale, ihillside, jeffroot29, juliana168, Labi1995, leakeysd, Mmoak2018, mmocs, nyreas, pas9x5dg, plasticpalletbright, Roberto49, slkkxwfu, sooo, vigameboosting, xinxiu24, ye1davbv, zhangsan520