headerimg

adidas tubular

in JamKalender 15.05.2019 07:02
von Theresa Benedict | 3 Beiträge | 270 Punkte

Stay tuned to SneakerFiles for more on this new release adidas tubular and get in on all of the adiZero Crazy Light 2 action online at the adidas Basketball Facebook page and on Twitter @adidasHoops with #lightdoneright.The 2012 London Olympic games are steadily approaching and adidas Consortium is wasting no time with the introduction of their latest Olympic-inspired Your Story collection.When putting this project together, five designers from the UK were asked to recollect their most fond Olympic memories .

The designers were chosen from Olympic cities around the world and each told their story using a silhouette selected from the Consortium FW11 collection.The first drop of  Your Story encompasses 5 pairs, a ZX 500  adidas originals by Quote, a Matchplay by Jim Thompson, a BC by Kate Moross, a Pro-Shell by Muro and a Decade Hi by Aloe Blac. As a whole the lineup of running models includes a mixture of suede, nubuck, and adidas stan smith leather materials.

Building off of Griffin s known love for crazy looking socks, the crew at adidas hooked up their star QB with striped socks in the Redskins burgundy and gold, complete with the slogan GO CATCH YOUR DREAM embroidered in white.Newly available alongside the recently released Black/University Red/Chalk colorway of the mita x adidas Originals Campus 80s collaboration is this Cardinal colorway of the kicks.Earlier this week adidas officially unveiled the upcoming adiZero Crazy Light 2.

Capped adidas boost off with a chain-link fence graphic on the footbed, which marks the background of mita photography, this is one of the more unique collabs to come from the adidas Originals camp in quite some time.First seen on the feet of the Baylor men s basketball team during the 2012 NCAA Tournament, the adidas adiZero Crazy Light 2 Electricity is set to debut at retail in a little more than a month.The latest iteration of the Crazy Light.

A unique warm-weather take on the classic tennis kicks, the vintage kicks feature espadrille-inspired banding around the midsole and sport a white mesh and leather upper with a cork footbed and contrasting leather hits on the heel and tongue tabs.Available now from The Good Will Out, Today, adidas announced a new partnership with adidas gazelle top NFL Draft prospect quarterback Ryan Tannehill of Texas A M University.I m excited to join the adidas family, said Tannehill.

I wore the three stripes in college and adidas is the perfect fit for me as I head to the next level. Starting his Texas A M career as a record-breaking wide receiver, Tannehill assumed the team s starting quarterback duties in his junior season, when he threw for 5,450 yards and 42 touchdowns in two seasons. A prolific senior season led to Tannehill being named a finalist for the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award.Coupling academics with his on-field success.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: huisache
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1613 Gäste und 25 Mitglieder, gestern 3263 Gäste und 42 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken