headerimg

Nike Roshe Run Dyn FW QS

in News 13.11.2015 14:44
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

Shoe Stats

I actually bought a pair of Nike Air Max 2015 Women's Cheap sale the Peg 29 earlier this year for a consulting project and wound up running in them a few times. Though they are more shoe than I typically wear, I actually enjoyed the ride since the very soft sole works well with my stride. My main problem with the Peg 30 was that the forefoot was so soft that my feet tended to cave the medial midsole as I reached max pronation (this led to abrasion on the ball behind my big toe).

Nike Wildhorse II sole->Sole: Since I run most of my miles on roads with the occasional stretch of trail mixed in along the way, I typically look for trail shoes that can function well on Nike Blazer Mens UK sale both surfaces. This typically means flattish lugs and a somewhat forgiving midsole. The Wildhorse fits the bill well as a hybrid shoe that can handle both surfaces. On roads it has almost a racing flat type feel (love it!), and the lugs are prominent enough that they have allowed me to run on crusty ice and loose snow without any falls so far. I have also run some on packed snow on trails and they have performed quite well.

Conclusion

Nike Free 5.0 2015 medial In terms of the ride, I find the Free 5.0 to be semi-firm with not a lot of rebound. It¡¯s a smooth shoe due to the extreme flexibility of the sole, but it is not the most responsive shoe on the market. It¡¯s not a shoe you would choose for your next 5K, and probably not the best choice fo r a marathon unless you have done extensive training in them. I prefer them for runs from about 3-10 miles. My max in the 5.0 2015 is a bit over eight miles in one run, and short of a few hot spots on the inside of my heels (not sure what caused this) they worked just fine.

The Nike Free 5.0 is available for purchase at Running Warehouse US, Running Warehouse EU, and Zappos. You can also customize a pair in whichever color combo you could imagine via Nike ID. Sales mad Nike Free 5.0 Bird Nest Women's e through these links help to support this site ¨C thanks!

nach oben springen

Besucher
yaya2017, sooo, xinxiu24

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: twinkle123
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 237 Gäste und 11 Mitglieder, gestern 1544 Gäste und 47 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 41826 Themen und 44809 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder Online:
Bale, ding0728, Labi1995, pihu, sdsseam, sooo, tujue, vkmoon, xinxiu24, yaya2017, zhangsan520