headerimg

Nike Air Max 2015 uk sale

in News 23.11.2015 06:55
von panda | 175 Beiträge | 15750 Punkte

Here lies the last issue nike air max 90 cheap sale I had with the Kiger 1, and it remains largely unchanged on the Kiger 2. The outsole design is the same; not the greatest IMO and still sporting the ridiculous heel design, although I didn¡¯t cut it off this time. This seems to confirm that the outsole design was not the main culprit in the instability of the heel I felt in the Kiger 1 (the soft midsole seems to have been the problem). The only thing changed on the Kiger 2 outsole is the use of a regrind rubber on the outside rubber piece where the Kiger 1 had the softer sticky rubber across the entire outsole. The benefit of this is that the regrind rubber is more durable (much harder rubber) and contributes to a little more precise edging.

Back in March I wrote a very positive review of the Nike Wildhorse 2. I¡¯d put a bunch of miles on them over the winter, and was impressed by the combination of a lightweight, minimally structured upper and a well-cushioned, but reasonably thin sole. Nike Air Max 90 VT uk Trainers They also provided solid traction on the crusty ice and snow I deal with for 3-4 months per year up here in New Hampshire.

Stack Height: 20mm heel, 14mm forefoot (per Running Warehouse) .Sizing: I went a half size up as I typically do in Nike shoes, might have been unnecessary

The midsole on the original Kiger was nice, but overall felt just a little too soft. In particular, the heel of the original Kiger was much too soft (it had a dual density foam with a softer compound in the heel), which I think created most of the instability problems that I experienced on technical terrain with that shoe. The Kiger 2 was updated with a single density midsole throughout, and feels firmer overall. The result, while not changing the DNA of the shoe, was a huge improvement for me. It made a shoe that was iffy at best on technical terrain to one that could cover the gamut of almost any trail conditions. As such, I ended up using the Kiger 2 for half of the Rut 50k and it performed very well on terrain that it is not ideally designed for¡­after that race I was convinced that they had fixed the stability issues on more technical terrain. There are not many races in the US that cover more technical terrain than the Rut 50k.

Conclusion: In summary, the Nike Free Run+ is a great looking, very comfortable shoe that is an excellent choice for someone who runs in traditional trainers and wants to transition to less shoe. Fo Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Trainers uk r someone who has already made the switch, it can serve a role as a recovery and distance shoe, and my feeling is that the Free Run+ would hold up well as a marathon shoe for more minimalist runners as it provides some protection from late-race form-breakdown (though I would probably recommend the Saucony Kinvara over the Free Run+ as a marathon shoe since it is a bit lighter and has a bit less heel). The Free Run+ will likely see continued use in my rotation, and although it is fa Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse uk sale r from barefoot-like, it fits nicely in the transitional minimalist category.

Specs

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: dominoonline94
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 926 Gäste und 33 Mitglieder, gestern 1544 Gäste und 47 Mitglieder online.